بیلبورد های تبلیغاتی آراد در سراسر کشور
Rental of billboards in Golestan
Leave billboard advertisements in Golestan province to Arad Economic Group. We have been working in the field of environmental advertising throughout the country for more than a few decades. And we are one of the most reputable panel rental companies in Iran. Arad Environmental Advertising and Advertising Center is the exclusive executor of environmental advertisements in Gorgan, especially the billboards of highways throughout the province. Contact us to find out about the rental conditions of advertising stands in Golestan city and the rental price of environmental billboards.
Arad Holding experts have conducted a variety of campaigns in markets throughout Golestan and Iran, from strategy to planning to implementation. We guide our customers in every step of the environmental advertising process from choosing a billboard to banner design. Imagine us as your consultant and expert in environmental advertising and developer of your business team.
What is the billboard rental tariff in Golestan province?
The rental price of a billboard in Golestan province is highly dependent on the location of the billboard. Billboards in the city center and busy boulevards are more expensive. The cost of a billboard can vary from 100 million tomans for a one-month program to more than one billion tomans. Normally, the minimum amount required for advertising for a short period of 1 to 3 days varies between 10 to 100 million tomans.
Introducing Golestan province to start environmental advertising
Golestan province is one of the green provinces of northern Iran. The economy of this beautiful province and full of climate is based on tourism. This province is full of pristine and natural attractions that have been effective in attracting tourists. Among the tourist attractions of this beautiful province, the following can be mentioned.
- Naharkhoran Forest: Naharkhoran Forest is a lush forest full of attractions and pristine and natural beauties, and due to its unique beauty, it hosts thousands of domestic and foreign tourists all year round and is more popular among the public.
- Tushan Lake: Tushan Lake is one of the beautiful lakes in Golestan province, which is a public place for fishing. This beautiful lake has become a desirable place by providing facilities such as fishing and beautiful nature to tourists and has always been of public interest.
- Shadan seven-story waterfall: Shadan seven-story waterfall has an amazing beauty and due to the erosion of rocks in this part has a special beauty. It has become an attractive tourist area in Golestan province.
- Lal spring: Lal spring is a unique spring in the regions of Golestan province. This spring has a unique beauty. The coolness of the spring water in summer and the warmth of the water in winter have multiplied the attractiveness of this spring for tourists.
- Chehelchai Strait Forest: Chehelchai Strait Forest is a lush and covered forest of various plant and tree species. This forest is known as the paradise of Iran, which receives a large number of domestic and foreign travelers every year.
The beauties of Golestan are infinite because, as its name suggests, it is a land and a place of flowers, gardens and orchards. And there are countless tourist and recreational attractions.
One of the most important factors in advertising in an area is its traffic. The goal of any company is to see their brand and as a result make more profit. Golestan province is a busy province due to its historical attractions, tourism and pristine and natural areas, and it is one of the busiest and most populous provinces in terms of attracting tourists. Environmental advertising in Golestan makes the brand and products better seen in the best possible way.
Leo BurnettLeo Burnett (October 21, 1891 – June 7, 1971) was an American advertising executive and the founder of Leo Burnett Company, Inc. He was responsible for creating some of advertising’s most well-known characters and campaigns of the 20th century, including Tony the Tiger, the Marlboro Man, the Maytag Repairman, United’s “Fly the Friendly Skies”, and Allstate’s “Good Hands”, and for garnering relationships with multinational clients such as McDonald’s, Hallmark and Coca-Cola. In 1999, Burnett was named by Time as one of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century.
Advertising investment in Golestan province
Environmental advertising in Golestan province influences the decision to buy and encourages the customer to buy. Most business owners with environmental advertising in Golestan province can have an independent position and know their competitors better. And with advertising, increase the level of efficiency and earn more profit for their products. Golestan province is one of the most suitable advertising investment destinations.