From 1700 to 1922, Britain, in a spirit of aggression and violence, went to war with vulnerable countries with rich financial resources. The purpose of these wars was to seize the property and resources of those communities and to exploit men and women. Over the years, the British think tank has come to the conclusion that in near future, the whole world will hate this country and the cost of war will reach its peak. And as a result, the resentment of the slaves towards these masters will deepen every day.
In the 1920s, the idea of propaganda called “modern slavery” came up by this think tank and welcomed by the King of Britain. The idea was to sell their products to buyers around the world more expensive than actual value with the help of extensive advertising. With this sale, the following goals will be achieved:
- No need for more war and bloodshed
- Eliminate the exorbitant costs of war and maintenance of the colonies
- Changing the world’s feelings towards the occupying country
- تحتDominating societies all over the world
- And the important point is that these slaves will no longer hate their masters but will be proud of it.
For example, today the youth and affluent people of countries around the world buy goods such as Benton, Adidas, Apple and… more than the real value of the goods and proudly show it to others. These are the slaves of the world’s largest companies.